Can I view the room before I book?
How much does it cost?
We offer a range of pricing options depending on room size, whether you are a local resident, a charity, or a business. Please contact us through the Room Booking Enquiry form or give us a call to get a more specific quote. Room prices also depend on the kinds of requirements you have.
I’ve booked a room, what should I do before an event?
Thank you for choosing to book with us, and we hope that everything is up to your expectation. To ensure a seamless set-up so that your event starts without delay, it is vital that you:
- Look through all your details double-check the booking times, including time for set-up and then clean-up.
- Read through and sign the Hire Agreement.
- Ensure you have any Risk Assesements and relevent Insurance details if you are required to do so.
- ensure that you have paid the relevant security deposit and room charge no later than 24 hours before the start of the event, if required.
- Make sure that all arrangements for the event have been agreed upon with the Hall as per the terms in the Hire Agreement, including, but not limited to, catering, the serving and sales of alcohol, the provision of chairs, tables, and other special requirements.
- make sure that we have your banking details so that we can return your security deposit after the event is finished; if one has been paid.
How much time should I set aside for set up and tidying up?
That depends on your event, the number of people attending, whether you are using a room immediately after another group, and how long you might expect to need after for tidying up. If you are unsure, please don’t hesitate to talk to us and ask us about it. Our staff are always happy to answer your questions.
Generally speaking, you should schedule at least 15 minutes before and after the event for set up and tidying up, more if you expect a lot of people. Please also bear in mind the Centre opening times, as staff will need sufficient time to clean up and lock the centre.
Broad Street Hall, are committed to giving you the best experiences, and ensuring that your events go as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.